Friday 6 September 2013

MAN MURDERS 6 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF GIRLFRIEND TO PROVE TO GIRLFRIEND THAT HE'S STILL A MAN AFTER HE COULD NOT 'PERFORM' IN THE BEDROOM

A Russian man who killed 6 colleagues in a shooting spree at his work place has revealed he did it because he could not have sex with his female colleague.

30-year-old Dmitry Vinogradov accused the 6 colleagues of convincing hie girlfriend, Anna Kaznikova to end the relationship before he shot them.

No harm came to Ms Kaznikova as Vinogradov let her flee the bloodbath with no physical wound after making her witness the massacre.

While explaining himself, he told police he wanted to prove his masculine prowess to her despite his impotence in bed during a short holiday they shared in an historic Russian city.

He says:

'In the autumn we went for a weekend to Suzdal. There Anna and I had our first sexual intimacy. But it was not a success because of my shyness and my sexual failure, which had happened to me previously.

'After this, Anna drew back and stopped communicating with me.'

He explained that with a gun he 'felt much more confident as a man' and that he had wanted Anna to 'appreciate' him.

Speaking slowly and looking down at the floor, Vinogradov told the court: 'I want the victims to excuse me. I plead guilty to murder and attempted murder.'

He went on: 'I did not want to kill anybody. I don't understand how it happened. I felt bad for a year before that. Maybe I was born like this.'

In a confused and rambling statement, he continued: 'I wanted to set fire to our office or just to shoot around. But I did not want to kill anybody. When I bought a rifle, I felt much more confident as a man.'

He also claimed he had wanted to kill himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment