Tuesday 27 August 2013

POPE FRANCIS CALLS RAPE VICTIM,INVITED TO VATICAN

Woman wrote to pontiff asking for help and the response from Vatican was almost immediate.

Pope Francis calls 44-year-old rape victim, Alejandra Pereyra, on August 27.

An Argentinian rape victim who was phoned by Pope Francis said in a radio interview that when she heard his voice, she felt like she had been "touched by God".

Alejandra Pereyra who was raped by a policeman said that she wrote to the pope several weeks ago asking for help.

Pereyra said," On Sunday at about 3:30 pm, my cell phone rang."

When I asked who it was, he responded, "The pope'".

"The 30-minute conversation was about faith and trust.

The pope listened to what I said with much attention.

Now I will do everything possible to get to the Vatican. He said he would receive me," Pereyra said.

No comments:

Post a Comment