Wednesday 28 August 2013

PROPHET AJANAKU'S DEATH: TOPE ALABI FINALLY SPEAKS OUT

Gospel singer, Tope Alabi who has kept mum on the death of her ertswhile prophet has finally spoken out.


It was reported that Tope Alabi's ertswhile prophet, Ajanaku passed on Saturday evening and the late cleric was Tope Alabi's spiritual father until they both parted ways.

Tope Alabi who is currently on a missionary journey to Canada heard the news that Prophet Ajanaku was dead and she is saddened that they could not settle their dispute before his death.

In her words:

''I am currently in Canada where I am ministering and will go to New York from here. I was sad when I heard the story and it saddened me that we didn't settle before his demise. If I had known, we would have sorted out our differences''

No comments:

Post a Comment